Wednesday 27 February 2013

Spring is on its way

I am so excited that the evenings are slowly starting to stay lighter, this winter seems to have stayed for far too long. I hugely prefer the summer, the only benefit of winter for me is I always have an excuse to stay firmly ensconced in the sofa with a stack of magazines drinking buckets of hot chocolate.

In Sundays pile was the March edition of Country Homes and Interiors, a must read for anyone who has an eye for interior design, enjoys craft work or has green fingers. I tick all three boxes.

I was delighted to turn the page to the Botanical Brights article and see featured one of our contemporary butterfly prints. An obvious choice of artwork for this article with the focus on bringing spring indoors with floral patterns and bold colour. These beautiful butterfly is part of a collection that are captured as giclee prints on deckled fine art paper, in a variety of juicy colours. I think that the writer of the article chose well as the luscious reds and oranges of this butterfly look stunning with fresh greens and stark white of the décor. The collection of 9 vibrant butterflies are available in a hand-painted white with sepia mirror insert frame.


So even though it’s still not quite picnic weather outside, this country garden article with our majestically coloured butterfly has really given me a spring in my step to start planning for warmer days.

Happy Spring Feeling

Charlee

No comments:

Post a Comment