Tuesday 18 June 2013

Summer Catalogue

Our New Summer 2013 Catalogue

Apparently, according to the date on my screen, it's British summer time. I would suggest that, on the grounds that I am still wearing a jumper and through the window I see miserable grey skies, the PC screen is lying to me! I can honestly say I have forgotten what the sun looks like and it clearly is October!


Lucky for me however, although it doesn’t look like summertime outside, summer is definitely scattered all over my desk. Today I am working with our Creative Team on the all new TROWBRIDGE Gallery Summer Catalogue and I have page after page of glorious summertime photographs to look through and admire. 

With a whole section devoted to my favourite place, the beach, the catalogue is making me feel warmer already! Crystal blue waters, sun filled skies, lots of boats and aquatic creatures. 

We have certainly held up the impact of our spring catalogue in terms of bold colour and impacting size. 

Amongst the stunning photographs, we have included some beautiful paintings of landscapes by James Wheeler, two fabulous new collections of drawings by Poppy Waddilove and more luxurious textiles from Lucy Claw, our in house textile designer. 


Our summer catalogue really is so exciting and what is even more exciting is there are only a few short weeks before you have the chance to see these fantastic pieces hanging on the walls of our stand in New York.

Until then, download the digital catalogue and absorb the warmth from the incredible photographs taken far away from our grey skies here in London. 

If you see anything in the catalogue that grabs your attention, which I dare say you will, then please do give our sales team a call, they are happy to answer any questions you may have.

I hope you enjoy looking through it and I hope it brightens your day should you too be stuck in gloomy weather.

Charlee



No comments:

Post a Comment